Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Driver, Software Download Installations For Windows 10, 8, 7 – Welcome to this internet site “www.canondriverforwindows.com”, currently all sorts of drivers and software to Canon printers, and we include manual drivers, and therefore there isn’t to bother finding drivers or software to get Canon printers, you may even read an overview of these kinds of Canon printers we provide just for you personally.
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 is a printing or photocopying machine, and can be considered a versatile printer, we provide drivers and software, for your ease of use, and we also include ways to install drivers and software and driver manuals for Canon imageCLASS MF4800 printers, hopefully, useful for you.
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Features
- Print up to 600×600 dpi
- Print and copy up to 26ppm simplex along with 16 ppm duplex
- Cut your Newspaper consumption up to 50 Percent with automatic duplex printing
- Share the printer along with others in your Own Wired or wireless System thankfulness into Ethernet along with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Make the Most of This 35-page ADF for scan, copy, and fax multipage documents in One Measure
- Scan color and monochrome Paper up to 600×600 dpi. Make use of the ADF to scan legal-sized files
- Built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax modem Using a 256-page memory to Get Once the printer has been out-of-paper
- User-friendly Five Lineup LCD and tiltable control panel for Simple navigation
- The printer’s built-in 128MB of memory prevents Many complex Tasks from slowing your PC
- Simple Solution make scanning Simple and Supply the Ability to use more Eco-Friendly copying Choices
- User-friendly Five Lineup LCD and tiltable control panel for Simple navigation
- Single Cartridge System for secure Provides replenishment
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver for Windows
Steps and How to Install Canon Printer Driver Settings
Steps to install software and drivers that are downloaded for Canon Printer Drivers:
- Your first step is to open the folder and click the Canon Printer driver that has been downloaded in your windows. The driver file name ends in the "exe" format for Windows.
- Accept the default location to save the Driver.
- Click Next, and wait until the installer extracts the file and prepares for installation on your PC.
- Follow the instructions and install the Driver until it is finished.
- When finished, restart your computer or PC
- Then test the printer with a scan test; if there are no problems, the printer is available for use.
Put a USB printer on your Mac
- For many USB printers, all you need to do is update your software application and then install the printer on your Mac. If necessary, MacOS immediately finds a printer and also downloads any program or software needed.
- Update your software program: Select the Apple food option> App Store, click Update, You can provide the entire software update.
- Prepare your printer: Use guidelines that include your printer to eject the printer, install printer ink or toner, and also load paper.
- Install your printer: Connect the USB cable to your Mac.
If you see a message that triggers you to download and install a new software application, make sure to download and install and also fix it.
Include Wi-Fi or network printer
- If your Mac, and also the printer, is currently linked to the same Wi-Fi network, select Data> Publish, click the Printer pop-up option, select Close-by Printers or Printers & Scanners, then select your printer
- Update your software program (if you don't have an AirPrint printer): Select the Apple food option> Application Store, click Update, then prepare each software application update provided. If no updates appear, this ensures that MacOS has the latest info about printer software that can be downloaded and installed from Apple.
- If you have an AirPrint printer, you don't need to look for software application updates.
- Prepare your printer: Take advantage of instructions that include your printer to open the printer box, set printer ink or toner, and load paper. Activate the printer and make sure there are no errors.
- Link your printer.
Including a Bluetooth printer
- If your Mac has a Bluetooth feature installed, or you use a Bluetooth USB adapter, you can publish it wirelessly to a printer that supports Bluetooth.
- Update your software application: Select the Apple food option> Application Store, click Update, then prepare any software program updates.
- If you have an AirPrint printer, you don't need to look for software program updates.
- Prepare your printer: Take advantage of instructions that show your printer to lower the printer, set printer ink or toner, and also include paper. Turn on the printer and make sure there are no errors.
- Link your printer: Follow the guide that shows your printer is ready to connect using Bluetooth.
- Match your Bluetooth printer with Mac: Choose Apple options> System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Please choose the tool you need from the list, then click Set and accept
- Insert your Bluetooth printer into your printer's checklist: Select the Apple food option> System Preferences, then click Printer & Scanner. Click the Include + switch
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1
Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
|Printer Language||UFR II LT (Host-based)
|Maximum Print Size||Up to Legal
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi
(1200 x 600 dpi quality)
|Ink Compatibility/Ink Droplet Size/
|CLI-42/Picoliter Size 3pl/8|
|Physical Dimensions||27.2 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 8.5 (H)
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution PaperSuper High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art Museum Etching; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Printer Type||Monochrome Laser|
|Print Memory||128 MB (Shared)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Compatible System
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Drivers and software available on this website are supported for :
- Windows 10(32bit)
- Windows 10(64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Driver Download for Windows
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 MF drivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)||Win||40.11 MB||Download Now|
|[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan||7.72 MB||Download Now|
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Firmware Download for Windows
|[Windows] MF4770n/ MF4800 / MF4890dw Firmware Update Tool (V24.02)||Win||32.26 MB||Download Now|
|[Mac] MF4770n/ MF4800 / MF4890dw Firmware Update Tool (V24.02)||14.69 MB||Download Now|
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Software Download for Windows
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.18.104.22.168.mf18||Win||9.47 MB||Download Now|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool Ver.22.214.171.124||Win||1.08 MB||Download Now|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool Ver.126.96.36.199||Win||1.08 MB||Download Now|
|Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Windows)||Win||323.55 KB||Download Now|
Canon imageCLASS MF4800 Manual Download for Windows and Mac
|imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 /MF4770n User's Guide (Online Version)||80 KB||Download Now|
|imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 /MF4770n Starter Guide||2.41 MB||Download Now|
|Fax Driver v4.15.1 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||815.66 KB||Download Now|
|MF Printer Driver v10.11.1 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||647.96 KB||Download Now|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver v3.70 User Guide for Linux (pdf)||Linux||499.96 KB||Download Now|
|ScanGear MF v2.14.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||2.92 MB||Download Now|
|ScanGear MF v2.13.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||2.92 MB||Download Now|
|Fax Driver v4.13.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||809.44 KB||Download Now|
|MF Printer Driver v10.9.0 User Guide for Mac (pdf)||647.92 KB||Download Now|
|[Mac] ScanGear MF User's Guide (V2.10.0)||Mac||2.92 MB||Download Now|
|[Mac] imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 /MF4770n e-Manual||Mac||9.95 MB||Download Now|
|[Windows] imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 /MF4770n e-Manual||Win||8.95 MB||Download Now|
|Wireless LAN Setting Guide||1.48 MB||Download Now|
|imageCLASS MF4890dw/MF4800 /MF4770n Basic Operation Guide||6.96 MB||Download Now|